Jalgaon District is located in the north-west region of the state of Maharashtra. It is bounded by Satpuda mountain ranges in the north, Ajanta mountain ranges in the south. Jalgaon is rich in volcanic soil which is well suited for cotton production. It is a major business center for tea, gold, pulses, cotton and bananas. Languages spoken are Marathi, Ahirani, Hindi, and English. Jalgaon District receives an average rainfall of about 690 mm and the temperature varies from 10 to 48 degree Celsius. Jalgaon has got pretty diverse climate. It is exceptionally hot and dry during summer with temperature reaching as high as 45 degrees Celsius. View More..
- Maharashtra Land Revenue Act 1975 Mauje Wadi Tahsil Jamner District Jalgaon
- Maharashtra Land Revenue Act 1975 at Mauje Wadi Tahsil Jamner
- Advertisement District Superintendent Agriculture Office.
- Land Acquisition Proposal no. 15/2023 Tal parola
- Land Acquisition Act 2013 Mouje Bhagpur Tahasil Jalgaon
Collector Jalgaon Aman Mittal
Women Helpline - ( Domestic Abuse )