Jalgaon District is located in the north-west region of the state of Maharashtra. It is bounded by Satpuda mountain ranges in the north, Ajanta mountain ranges in the south. Jalgaon is rich in volcanic soil which is well suited for cotton production. It is a major business center for tea, gold, pulses, cotton and bananas. Languages spoken are Marathi, Ahirani, Hindi, and English. Jalgaon District receives an average rainfall of about 690 mm and the temperature varies from 10 to 48 degree Celsius. Jalgaon has got pretty diverse climate. It is exceptionally hot and dry during summer with temperature reaching as high as 45 degrees Celsius. View More..
- Extension of e-tender for Supply of video photography and photography and other materials on hire basis
- Extension of e-tender for Supply of various types of vehicles on hire basis
- Regarding public auction of vehicles
- E-Tender to Supply of computers and related materials on lease for Upcoming Lok Sabha Vidhan Sabha General Election 2024
- E-Tender to supply of tea refreshments food arrangements water jars and other items for Upcoming Lok Sabha Vidhan Sabha General Election 2024