Jalgaon District is located in the north-west region of the state of Maharashtra. It is bounded by Satpuda mountain ranges in the north, Ajanta mountain ranges in the south. Jalgaon is rich in volcanic soil which is well suited for cotton production. It is a major business center for tea, gold, pulses, cotton and bananas. Languages spoken are Marathi, Ahirani, Hindi, and English. Jalgaon District receives an average rainfall of about 690 mm and the temperature varies from 10 to 48 degree Celsius. Jalgaon has got pretty diverse climate. It is exceptionally hot and dry during summer with temperature reaching as high as 45 degrees Celsius. View More..
- Sub divisional Office Amalner List of Eligible candidates
- Sub Divisional Office Faizpur List of Eligible Candidates for Interview and Typing Test
- Sub divisional Office Erandol List of Eligible candidates
- Sub Divisional Office Bhusawal Advertisement for temporary post
- Sub divisional Office Faizpur Advertisement for temporary post
Collector Jalgaon Aman Mittal
Women Helpline - ( Domestic Abuse )