Jalgaon District is located in the north-west region of the state of Maharashtra. It is bounded by Satpuda mountain ranges in the north, Ajanta mountain ranges in the south. Jalgaon is rich in volcanic soil which is well suited for cotton production. It is a major business center for tea, gold, pulses, cotton and bananas. Languages spoken are Marathi, Ahirani, Hindi, and English. Jalgaon District receives an average rainfall of about 690 mm and the temperature varies from 10 to 48 degree Celsius. Jalgaon has got pretty diverse climate. It is exceptionally hot and dry during summer with temperature reaching as high as 45 degrees Celsius. View More..
- Regarding extension of sand fer e-tender notification for the year 2023-2024
- Advertisement for the post of Anganwadi Helper
- District Level Common Waiting List for Compassionate Candidates December 2023
- E-Tender Notice Supply of Manpower Data Entry Operator
- E-Tender Notice regarding Hamal Supply