Jalgaon District is located in the north-west region of the state of Maharashtra. It is bounded by Satpuda mountain ranges in the north, Ajanta mountain ranges in the south. Jalgaon is rich in volcanic soil which is well suited for cotton production. It is a major business center for tea, gold, pulses, cotton and bananas. Languages spoken are Marathi, Ahirani, Hindi, and English. Jalgaon District receives an average rainfall of about 690 mm and the temperature varies from 10 to 48 degree Celsius. Jalgaon has got pretty diverse climate. It is exceptionally hot and dry during summer with temperature reaching as high as 45 degrees Celsius. View More..
- Rate Contract-District Deputy Commissioner of Animal Husbandry Jalgaon
- Z.P.P.S. 2022 Final Ward formation -Gat / Gana
- State Excise-re e-auction and e-auction of new proposed toddy shops
- Land Acquisition Act 2013 Mouje Junone Tal Bodwad
- Land Acquisition Notification – National Highway 753J